You can support student success in St. Paul by making a donation to the Saint Paul Public Schools Foundation.
Saint Paul Public Schools Foundation is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization recognized by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax ID #41-1824107. Contributions are deductible as allowed by law.
- The Saint Paul Public Schools Foundation primarily uses GiveMN to receive donations.
- Access our donation form here. Once you've filled it out, you can either mail it to us or drop it off at our office in downtown St. Paul.
- Short on cash, but still want to help? Donate your time as a volunteer tutor! Contact Taylor Clements for more information at 651.325.4205 or taylor.clements@SPPSFoundation.org
- Members of our Capitol Club receive special invitations to events, including an annual networking event.
- Become a member by donating $1,000 or more.
Our Legacy Society recognizes and acknowledges two important types of donors:
Those who have made a substantial contribution (minimum gift of $2,500) in their lifetime to the endowment fund, creating a named endowment.
Those that have made a provision in their will for the Saint Paul Public Schools Foundation, or have named the Foundation as a beneficiary of a deferred (or future) gift.